Monday, April 16, 2012

DNY: Bringing It All Back - Behind the Scenes



Ok, so shout out to the Doris New York team for an amazing shoot this weekend. Marlene Duperley is such a Supershero!!!! Hair, creative direction and styling all for her own company...talk about renaissance woman. Shameika Bowman on make-up, WOW as always. I am so lucky to have had her every step of my modeling journey and I am so proud to be in the company of her amazing list of clients. She only beats the best...lol. Brian Luvar, The Auteur, words can't express the depths of his talent. Even his test shots are cover ready.

Once again I had the best time and special shout out to Rowena Husbands for bringing her amazing energy to the shoot and David Von Kittelberger for blessing us with his wonderful jewelry.

Marlene has awakened the spirits of our ancestors and they are more than pleased! I am so grateful to play a role.

No comments:

Post a Comment